Event Setup Manager
Works under the event coordinator, a setup manager would make sure everything is taken care of, for an event that’s being held. The center would be prepared and ready for any event that would be taken place and to make sure everything is ready for the setup of the place, and the food.
Who is this for?
Hours can be flexible and event based
- Arrive the day of the event and help set up the site
- Working under the exact directions of the event manager
- Setting up tables and chairs
- Helping with audio-visual equipment, hanging signs, placing decorations, setting out materials such as program books and putting together buffet tables.
- Sit in on planning meetings, this will allow you to make sure the organizers include everything you need for you and your crew to get your job done