Who We Are:
PACC is a registered 501c3 nonprofit and tax-exempt organization. PACC is strictly a non-political and non-religious organization whose mission is to strengthen the local Palestinian-American community and to provide social, cultural, educational, athletic, and recreational activities.
What We Do:
- Provide cultural, social, educational, and recreational activities to our local community members to help them integrate in American society while holding onto their Arab heritage.
- Engage in social service and mutual aid support to provide both short-term and long-term sustainable relief.
- Build partnerships and coalitions with other local organizations and referring our community members to the relevant organization that can help them meet their needs.
- An on-going commitment to civic engagement, to ensure that our local Arab/Palestinian community’s voice is elevated and heard by local and national elected officials.
- Lead Palestine education efforts to ensure that Palestinian history, struggle, and resistance to present-day occupation is never forgotten or overlooked.