HOPE: Holding Onto Palestinian Existence
Starts Monday, July 3rd and ends Friday, August 4th. Classes will be held Mondays and Wednesday from 10 am to 2 pm.
Open to ages 13 to 18 years old
Mission & Vision:
- Mission: To educate the youth with comprehensive knowledge of Palestine in an effort to develop socially conscious and critically thinking individuals who actively advocate for the Palestinian cause.
- Vision: To motivate and empower participants to thrive as Palestinian Americans while maintaining ties to Palestinian identity and activism.
- To provide the youth with educational and interactive workshops, trips, and cultural activities.
- To enlighten the youth about the Palestinian historical struggle.
- To connect Palestinian struggles to varying social justice movements.
- To offer a fun and safe environment with hopes to build connections amongst community peers.