Our committee is in the process of rebranding our H.O.P.E program to bring many events and trips that stick t0 our main goal and vision.
The genius team behind this program is made up of:
Sara Abdelhadi Rania Mustafa Enaam Salem
Hiba Birat Sanat Karkat Ayah Zaki
Mission & Vision:
- Mission: To educate the youth with comprehensive knowledge of Palestine in an effort to develop socially conscious and critically thinking individuals who actively advocate for the Palestinian cause.
- Vision: To motivate and empower participants to thrive as Palestinian Americans while maintaining ties to Palestinian identity and activism.
- To provide the youth with educational and interactive workshops, trips, and cultural activities.
- To enlighten the youth about the Palestinian historical struggle.
- To connect Palestinian struggles to varying social justice movements.
- To offer a fun and safe environment with hopes to build connections amongst community peers.