Who are we:
PACC is a registered 501c3 nonprofit and tax-exempt organization. PACC is strictly a non-political and non-religious organization whose mission is to strengthen the local Palestinian American community and to provide social, cultural, educational, athletic and recreational activities.
- To unite, serve, empower, and organize the Palestinian community in New Jersey.
- To work together for the better of the community. This includes men and women, young and old of all religious affiliations.
- To provide cultural, civic and educational services for the community.
- To revive the Palestinian identity and culture and provide better services and activities for our community.
- To work hand in hand with all organizations and group that work to empower the community.
To be the home of an empowered and organized community in New Jersey. Moreover to build a modal center that will be exemplified across the nation
- To be the home of an empowered and organized community in New Jersey
- To build a model center that will be exemplified across the nation.
- To consciously raise awareness of our plight while promoting Palestinian cultural values through art, history, social and educational services for the community.
- To offer a multitude of platforms to the Palestinian American community and to preserve our culture for future generations.